Please enter your travel dates.
Two Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, City View
- 1 king
Room, 2 Queen Beds, City View
- 2 queen
Icon of the Dallas skyline, at Dallas’ Reunion Tower
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Dallas, you'll be centrally located in Dallas, steps from Reunion Tower and minutes from Dealey Plaza.
This 4-star hotel is close to Dallas Convention Center and Dallas World Aquarium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1120 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Digital programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a 24-hour fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Dallas? This hotel has 160,000 square feet (14864 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Located within three blocks of the JFK Memorial and Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, the smoke-free Hyatt property is six blocks from Dallas' historic West End. The hotel is connected via an underground concourse to Union Station. This hotels also provides direct access to light rail transportation. Parking (surcharge) is available nearby and roundtrip airport shuttle (surcharge) is available with advance notice.
In addition to Wolfgang Puck's Five Sixty restaurant restaurant and lounge in the adjacent Reunion Tower, guests can choose from two restaurants and a lounge located in the hotel's soaring atrium.
An outdoor pool is open seasonally. The 24-hr Hyatt StayFit fitness center provides LifeFitness cardio and strength-training equipment, cable television, headphones, chilled water, and towels.
Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in the lobby and atrium. The property has 160,000 square feet of meeting/event space. A 24-hour business center provides computers with high-speed Internet access, printing, faxing, copying, shipping, technology support staff and secretarial services (surcharges).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 28
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Technology support staff
- Total number of rooms - 1120
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 14864
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 60
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 160,000
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Daily housekeeping
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck - Fine dining (reservations required) located at the top of the newly renovated Reunion Tower, this restaurant has an Asian-inspired menu created by Wolfgang Puck, served in a revolving dining room atop Reunion Tower. The middle level is available for private catered events.
Centennial Café - Decor in this Southwest-style café includes posters and photographs of the Texas 1923 Centennial. Open for all-day dining, with a hot breakfast buffet, a soup-and-salad bar at lunch, and specialty dinner buffets. The menu features locally inspired Texas dishes and children's menu is available.
Parrino's Oven - An atrium restaurant serving Northern Italian dishes, including pasta and pizza, in a casual bistro setting. The open-air kitchen has a wood-burning oven. Open for dinner Monday–Saturday.
Monduel's - This atrium-level bar has pool tables, a jukebox, a flat-screen plasma TV, and floor-to-ceiling windows providing city views. Serving appetizers, fine spirits, and an extensive selection of beers from mid-afternoon until late night.
Coffee's Post - Located on the lobby level, this snack bar/deli offers Starbucks Coffee®, juices, sandwiches, salads, pastries, and other quick snacks. Open from early morning until late night.
- Restaurant4-Open select days
Guests enjoy a seasonal outdoor splash pool measuring 20 x 15 feet. The 24-hour fitness center provides strength-training equipment, free weights, four recumbent bikes, six treadmills, two stair machines, four elliptical machines, yoga mats, and towels.
A half-mile away, a health club (surcharge) has racquetball courts, a running track, and fitness classes such as aerobics, spinning, kickboxing, and Pilates.
Nine miles from the hotel, Tenison Park offers two 18-hole courses and a driving range. The 18-hole Stevens Park Golf Course is also nine miles away. Golf lessons are also available and hiking/biking and tennis are also available nearby.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 19 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 26 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per room, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per day
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.