Please enter your travel dates.
Family Suite - Room Rate
- Two Queen and One Sofa Bed
Luxury Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed - Room Rate
- One King Bed
Suite, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed, Accessible - Room Rate
- One Queen and One Sofa Bed
Whirlpool Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, Jetted Tub - Room Rate
- One King Bed
Family-friendly Grapevine lodge with 2 spa tubs
With a stay at Great Wolf Lodge Grapevine, you'll be centrally located in Grapevine, convenient to Cowboys Golf Course and Grapevine Mills Mall.
This family-friendly lodge is within close proximity of Grapevine Historical Museum and Grapevine Vintage Railroad.
Make yourself at home in one of the 605 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls and voice mail.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers body treatments and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 spa tubs, a complimentary water park, and a lazy river. This lodge also features complimentary wireless Internet access, supervised childcare/activities, and an arcade/game room. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the lodge's restaurant, which features a bar. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and express check-in. Planning an event in Grapevine? This lodge has 20,000 square feet (1858 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
Great Wolf Lodge Grapevine features a full-service spa, a complimentary water park, and 2 spa tubs. Dining options at the lodge include a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 20,000 square feet (1858 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This family-friendly lodge also offers a children's pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), an area shuttle, and a shopping center shuttle. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Great Wolf Lodge Grapevine is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 8
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Lazy river
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Water park access (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 605
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free self parking
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 20,000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1858
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 11
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Free secure parking
- Beach towels
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Spa services on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Children's club
- Year Built 2007
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free secure parking, Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Separate sitting area
- Free local calls
- Free Wi-Fi
- Satellite TV service
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Sofa bed size
- In-room safe
Lodge Wood Fire Grill - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Loose Moose Cottage - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Starbucks - This coffee shop serves breakfast only.
Spirit Island - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Pizza Hut Express - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
2 spa tubs are on site. In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a complimentary water park, a lazy river, a waterslide, and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Swimming on site
Elements has 2 treatment rooms. Services include facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. Visitors of this spa can round out their time of relaxation with a trip to the boutique.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Spa boutique
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to families
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 19.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the lodge prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Seal, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.