Please enter your travel dates.
Grand Room, 1 King Bed - .ADVANCE PURCHASE
Grand Room, 2 Queen Beds - ..ADVANCE PURCHASE
Business Plan, Room, 1 King Bed - .ADVANCE PURCHASE
Dining, business, fitness in DFW International Airport
With a stay at Grand Hyatt DFW in Dallas, you'll be connected to the airport and close to Bear Creek Golf Club and Grapevine Convention Center.
This 4-star hotel is within the vicinity of Grapevine Vintage Railroad and Grapevine Historical Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 298 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Satellite programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with onsite body treatments and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a steam room. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Dallas? This hotel has 34,000 square feet (3159 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Located at DFW Airport, this hotel is 14.7 miles from Cowboys Stadium, 18 miles from the upscale shops of Galleria Dallas, and 20 miles from downtown Dallas.
Guests can enter the Grand Hyatt DFW via curbside valet parking or by SkyLink rail, which travels at 35 miles per hour between terminals. Escalators and elevators connect the terminal's arrival and departure area to the hotel's reception desk, which has monitors with the latest flight times and gate information. Public areas are non-smoking. Van or Lincoln Navigator service to nearby destinations is available upon request (subject to availability; surcharge for Navigator service). A 24-hour airport shuttle service is also available for a surcharge.
A staffed 24-hour business center offers both wireless and wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge), 34,000 square feet of meeting facilities, including 12 conference rooms. Other amenities include currency exchange and complimentary newspapers in lobby.
Guests receive a voucher for 24 hours of complimentary self parking in the airport lots for each room-night stay.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Concierge desk
- Technology helpdesk
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 298
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 12
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Free self parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 3159
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 12
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 34,000
- Snack bar/deli
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Year Built 2005
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Down comforter
Grand Met - Global cuisine with emphasis on the Mediterranean and the Pacific Rim. Exhibition kitchen with sushi chef. Dining area overlooking the terminal includes counter service with flat-screen TVs. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
M Lounge - Open midday through nighttime. Located between the lobby and Grand Met restaurant. Martini and satay menu. Full bar.
MOKA - Open 24 hours. Adjacent to reception area, with lobby seating available. Illy premium Italian coffee drinks, premium bottled water, sandwiches, and baked goods. Travel sundries and souvenirs.
A heated outdoor splash pool with sun loungers and showers is located at the top of the hotel. Guests at the Grand Hyatt DFW also have 24-hour, card-key access to a fitness room containing treadmills, elliptical machines, and stationery bicycles, all with personal flat-screen TVs with headphones. A weight room includes circuit machines, free weights, and a high-definition TV. Locker rooms have steam rooms, and complimentary use of locks. Complimentary bottled water and towels are also provided.
Massage and body treatments may be scheduled Monday-Friday (hours vary) in treatment rooms located on the 9th-floor fitness level. Swedish relaxation, hot stone, deep tissue and reflexology foot massages are available as well as mud wraps. (Surcharges apply).
Bear Creek Golf Club, adjacent to the airport, has two 18-hole golf courses, a putting green, and a driving range. Lake Grapevine, 5.5 miles away, offers fishing, boating, waterskiing, biking, and hiking.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
skySPA - Located on the 9th floor at the 24-hour fitness center; offers massages and a wide range of treatments, including aromatherapy treatments, scrubs, wraps, and facials. By appointment only.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.