Resort 2 km north of downtown, with private pier
With a stay at Hotel Cozumel & Resort in Cozumel, you'll be on the beach and minutes from Dolphinaris, and close to Palacio Municipal.
This all-inclusive resort is within close proximity of Stingray Beach and La Plaza Cozumel.
Make yourself at home in one of the 181 air-conditioned guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies where you can take in pool and garden views. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have separate bathtubs and showers and hair dryers.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, supervised childcare/activities, and babysitting/childcare.
This resort offers both all-inclusive and room-only rates. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the resort's room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Event facilities at this resort consist of a ballroom, banquet facilities, and a meeting/conference room. Free parking is available onsite.
- All-Inclusive Details
Guests can book rooms at Hotel Cozumel & Resort for a rate that is either for the room only or for all-inclusive. All-inclusive rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- Buffet meals, snacks, and local beverages included
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorized water sports are included.
- Fitness facilities
Hotel Cozumel & Resort sits on a prime stretch of beachfront just 2 km (1.25 mi) from shopping and entertainment in downtown San Miguel de Cozumel. The area is rich in both natural beauty and history, with one of the world's largest coral reefs a five-minute boat ride away and the Mayan ruins of San Gervasio 11 km (6.75 mi) away.
This three-story, Spanish colonial-inspired resort's large sunning patio is trimmed with palm trees and is adjacent to two outdoor pools, a spa tub, and a poolside bar and grill.
Supervised activities for children 4-12 are held at the Kids Club. A business center and meeting room are available.
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Children's club
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool table
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- One meeting/conference room
- Rooftop terrace
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 181
- Free parking
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- Complimentary bottled water
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Cable TV service
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Wake-up calls
- Welcome amenities
- Window opens
- Garden view
- Pool view
- Free Wi-Fi
Los Arcos - Open for breakfast and dinner. Buffet breakfast served every morning. International menu for dinner, mixing traditional Mexican dishes with European influence.
Los Girasoles - Traditional Mexican cuisine for lunch. Dinner menu features seafood and fresh island fare. Panoramic ocean views.
Los Pericos Grill and Snack Bar - A poolside snack bar open from late morning until early evening.
Lobby Bar - Sports bar open late, serving sandwiches, salads, and other light dishes. Hosts popular karaoke evenings.
The resort's beach club rents scuba gear and offers guests an introductory scuba diving lesson (complimentary). Guests can kayak and snorkel from the resort's private pier. Guests have full use of two outdoor pools, a spa tub, and a kids pool. The resort offers a Kid's Club, which has supervised indoor and outdoor activities suited specifically to children ages 4-12.
Scuba diving and snorkeling at a large coral reef are a five-minute boat ride away. At Chankanaab Park, 7 km (4.25 mi) away, Mayan religious sculptures can be glimpsed beneath the lagoon's waters. The park offers excellent beaches, diving, and snorkeling as well as guided swims with dolphins and sea lions - one of the most popular activities in Cozumel.
Guests are invited to work out at the open-air gym or take part in the scheduled poolside activities.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Dock on site
- Kayaking on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: 19 percent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 12 per person (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.