Availability: Hotel Barracuda
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Cozumel eco-friendly hotel with a nearby private beach
A stay at Hotel Barracuda places you in the heart of Cozumel, walking distance from Palacio Municipal and La Plaza Cozumel.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Dolphinaris and Museo de la Isla de Cozumel.
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment.
Relax on the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities such as a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and shopping on site. Guests can get around on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 4 km.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Continental breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk. Guests may use a cruise ship terminal shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Barracuda Amenities
This Cozumel hotel has its very own private beach. In addition to an outdoor pool, Hotel Barracuda provides a health club and a children's pool. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This eco-friendly hotel also offers spa services, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 4 km, a cruise ship terminal shuttle, and a ferry terminal shuttle. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Private beach nearby
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1975
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Rainfall showerhead
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
EL DORADO - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
Children under 10 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golf - miniature on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Snorkeling on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Hotel Barracuda Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is 12:30 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Mexico will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: MXN 78 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 1 January to 31 December. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in SEMARNAT, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.