Please enter your travel dates.
- Two Single Beds
- One Queen Bed
Superior Twin Room
- Two Single Beds
Eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant, in Brondby (Copenhagen West)
With a stay at Scandic Glostrup in Brondby (Copenhagen West), you'll be convenient to Brondby Stadium.
This eco-friendly hotel is within the vicinity of Tivoli Gardens and Stroeget.
Stay in one of 120 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including a sauna and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, billiards, and a television in the lobby.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Scandic Glostrup, or stop in at a grocery/convenience store. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Featured amenities include audiovisual equipment and luggage storage. Planning an event in Brondby? This hotel has 2722 square feet (253 square meters) of space consisting of small meeting rooms and banquet facilities.
Scandic Glostrup features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 2722 square feet (253 square meters) include banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, a grocery/convenience store, and billiards.
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Number of floors - 6
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Free breakfast
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Billiards or pool table
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2722
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 253
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Free outdoor parking
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Standard TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Miro - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Table tennis on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
This property may charge a fee for payments made with any card not issued by a Danish bank.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.