Availability: Scandic Front
Queen RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Economy Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Executive Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Trendy boutique hotel by Nyhavn Harbor
With a stay at Scandic Front, you'll be centrally located in Copenhagen, steps from Royal Danish Playhouse and Nyhavn.
This 4-star hotel is close to Stroeget and Tivoli Gardens.
Make yourself at home in one of the 132 guestrooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include safes and desks, and you can also request rollaway/extra beds.
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including a sauna and a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, shopping on site, and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Scandic Front. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include luggage storage and an elevator (lift). Planning an event in Copenhagen? This hotel has 1313 square feet (122 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Scandic Front Amenities
The Scandic Front's restaurant serves classic Danish fare, as well as culinary selections from around the world. A certified-organic buffet breakfast is provided daily while UTZ-certified coffee is available in the restaurant, the bar, and the snack shop 24 hours a day.
Apart from its location and the chic bar that is excellent for networking over post-meeting drinks, complimentary WiFi, 3 modern meeting rooms with the accompanying technical equipment and support, and an online check-out facility make the Scandic Front a popular choice for business travelers.
The relaxation suite comprising a sauna and fitness center provides ample opportunities for guests to recharge and relax.
In addition to a children's menu crafted by the celebrity chef, Jamie Oliver, a play corner, special tv channels, computer games, and books all go a long way towards making the Scandic Front a child-friendly hotel.
- Total number of rooms - 132
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Conference space size (feet) - 1313
- Conference space size (meters) - 122
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Shopping on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Scandic Front Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.