Please enter your travel dates.
Royal Club Room
- 1 king
- 1 king
Compact Single Room
- Single Occupancy
Standard Room, 1 Single Bed
- 1 queen
Explore top cosmopolitan attractions in Copenhagen an stay at the designer hotel
With a stay at Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Copenhagen, you'll be centrally located in Copenhagen, steps from Tivoli Gardens and minutes from Dagmar Theatre.
This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Pumpehuset and City Hall Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 260 guestrooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including babysitting/childcare and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and a computer station. Planning an event in Copenhagen? This hotel has 8073 square feet (750 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, a ballroom, and banquet facilities.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
With 260 rooms in the 20 story landmark building, the hotel also offers high-class meeting facilities for up to 300 guests. Smaller board- and meeting rooms are also available. The hotel offers fitness facilities to all their guests free of charge. Relax in Café Royal, enjoy a drink in the lounge bar or indulge the view with a luxurious dinner at the roof-top restaurant Alberto K
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Coffee shop or café
- Exhibit space
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- 24-hour front desk
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 260
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 8073
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 750
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Conference center
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Security guard
- Translation services
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Year Built 1960
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
Alberto K - Located on the 20th floor of the hotel, the Alberto K gourmet restaurant is decorated in contemporary Scandinavian style designed by Arne Jacobsen. The restaurant, open for dinner only, offers a la carte or set menus and has excellent views over the Copenhagen cityscape. Café Royal - Open throughout the day, serves international cuisine and classic Danish dishes and allow the view of the Copenhagen city life. The full-service Royal Bar is stylishly decorated and always inviting for a drink.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Aerobics nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
This property may charge a fee for payments made with any card not issued by a Danish bank.
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: DKK 195 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: DKK 240 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.