Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, City View
Standard Room, Sea View
Executive Room - Access to Executive Lounge
Modern hotel close to Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek
A stay at Marriott Copenhagen places you in the heart of Copenhagen, minutes from Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek and close to Tivoli Gardens.
This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Tivoli Concert Hall and Christian IV's Brewhouse.
Make yourself at home in one of the 402 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and shopping on site.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a computer station. Planning an event in Copenhagen? This hotel has 9548 square feet (887 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite, and additional parking can be found nearby.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Marriott Copenhagen features a restaurant, bar, fitness club, a modern business center, gift shop, and inspiring canal views.
The Midtown Grill is an American-style steakhouse with specially selected steaks and fresh seafood, highlighted with seasonal flavors and local ingredients. PIER 5 Bar & Lounge serves signature cocktails, small plates, and tapas in a casual atmosphere.
The onsite fitness center is equipped with a full range of exercise machines, as well as a sauna, solarium and steam room. Guests can pamper themselves with a massage.
The 24-hour business center offers computers, and wireless Internet access is available. Wireless Internet access is free of charge in the lobby area. The Mariott Copenhagen boasts 16 meeting and conference rooms, and a wide range of audio-visual equipment can be rented, including DVD players, slide projectors, and sound systems.
Guests can browse for gifts in the lobby boutique, which sells postcards, souvenirs, jewelry, and designer watches. The concierge desk can help with sightseeing queries, and tour assistance is provided for excursions and day trips.
This is a pet-friendly property (fees apply).
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2001
- Steam room
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Spa services on site
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 402
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 11
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Beauty services
- Computer rental
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Exhibit space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Self parking
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 887
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 16
- Conference center
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 9548
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
- Translation services
- Wedding services
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Outdoor parking (surcharge), Self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- LCD TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Midtown Grill: Following the tradition of the old American steakhouses, at Midtown Grill you will find the finest steaks & freshest seafood in town. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Pier 5 Bar & Lounge: With it's unique view of the canal, Pier 5 is the perfect place to end a day or begin a night. In the stylish setting of the lobby, taste our unique cocktails and light dishes. Terrace open throughout the summer months.
The health center on the Marriott's lower ground floor comprises a wood-floored fitness room with mirrored walls and a range of modern equipment including step machines, treadmills, free weights, and exercise bikes. The facility also has a sauna, a steam room, and a solarium, and massage treatments are available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Dock nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Beach volleyball nearby
- Kite-surfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Deep tissue massage
- Steam room in spa
- Couples treatment rooms
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
This property may charge a fee for payments made with any card not issued by a Danish bank.
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: DKK 215 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: DKK 150 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: DKK 150 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: DKK 270 per day
- Pet fee: DKK 250 per night
- Pet deposit: DKK 250 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.