Availability: Hotel Neptun
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Copenhagen (Nyhavn - Amalienborg) near Nyhavn
With a stay at Hotel Neptun, you'll be centrally located in Copenhagen, steps from Royal Danish Playhouse and Nyhavn.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Amalienborg Palace and Frederik's Church.
Make yourself at home in one of the 133 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary weekday newspapers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a rooftop terrace and a terrace. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), a television in the lobby, and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel Neptun. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 1 October 2014 to 30 April 2015 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Select guestrooms
Hotel Neptun Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and a terrace. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel Neptun is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 133
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1851
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Hotel Neptun has a restaurant on site.
Hotel Neptun Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: DKK 155 for adults and DKK 85 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: DKK 25 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: DKK 25 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: DKK 175 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: DKK 265 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.