Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room, 1 Double Bed
- 1 double
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- 2 single
Superior Double Room, 1 Double Bed
- 1 double
Deluxe Double Room, 1 Double Bed
- 1 double
Central Copenhagen hotel near city hall
With a stay at First Hotel Twentyseven, you'll be centrally located in Copenhagen, steps from National Museum of Denmark and Huset i Magstraede.
This eco-friendly hotel is close to Stroeget and Tivoli Gardens.
Stay in one of 200 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands. Additional amenities include a television in the lobby and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of First Hotel Twentyseven. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The First Hotel Twentyseven offers a restaurant and onsite lounge bars. The Wine Room provides breakfast and dinner and features a wine-tasting bar, and Honey Ryder Lounge offers specially made cocktails.
Business-friendly amenities include a business center and complimentary wireless Internet access. A meeting room provided with business amenities accommodates 10 participants on site. Further meeting space for larger events is available by arrangement near the hotel. Garage parking and self parking (metered) are available at an extra charge.
Guests with shopping needs can conveniently select items in the hotel shop from their guestrooms.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 200
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Street parking (metered)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Street parking (metered), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Free Wi-Fi
The Wine Room - Bistro Restaurant serving daily buffet breakfast and dinner. Wine bar.
Honey Ryder Lounge - Cocktail lounge.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: DKK 250 per night
- Deposit: DKK 300 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.