Please enter your travel dates.
Family Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking, Refrigerator
- 2 single
Standard Double Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking, Refrigerator
- 1 queen
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking, Refrigerator
- 2 single
Superior Double Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking, Harbour View
- 1 queen
4-star eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant in Copenhagen (Sydhavnen)
A stay at First Hotel Copenhagen places you in the heart of Copenhagen, convenient to Vesterbro Pool and Tivoli Gardens.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Bella Center and Dansescenen.
Make yourself at home in one of the 215 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature handheld showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and an Internet point. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. Free parking is available onsite.
In addition to a health club, First Hotel Copenhagen features a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary parking is available on site.
First Hotel Copenhagen is a smoke-free property.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Exhibit space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Total number of rooms - 215
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 2003
- Conference center
- Self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
First Hotel Copenhagen has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Playground on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: DKK 145 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: DKK 95 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: DKK 250 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.