Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- 1 queen
Superior Double Room, Harbour View
- 1 queen
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, Harbour View
- 2 single
Junior Suite, Harbour View
- 1 king
4-star eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant in Copenhagen (Sydhavnen)
A stay at First Hotel Copenhagen places you in the heart of Copenhagen, convenient to Vesterbro Pool and Tivoli Gardens.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Bella Center and Dansescenen.
Make yourself at home in one of the 215 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and an Internet point. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a health club, First Hotel Copenhagen features a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance.
First Hotel Copenhagen is a smoke-free property.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Exhibit space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 215
- Number of floors - 5
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 2003
- Conference center
- Free outdoor parking
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free outdoor parking, Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Elements - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Playground on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: DKK 145 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: DKK 95 per day
- Late check-out fee: DKK 300
- Rollaway bed fee: DKK 250 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.