Please enter your travel dates.
Suite, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
- Two Double Beds
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
- One King and One Sofa Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible
- One King Bed
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed, City View, Corner
- One King Bed
Hotel in Columbus near COSI
With a stay at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Columbus Downtown, you'll be centrally located in Columbus, steps from LeVeque Tower and Palace Theatre.
This hotel is within close proximity of Ohio Statehouse and Capitol Theatre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 194 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Your pillowtop bed comes with cotton sheets and down comforters, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Relax and take in city and river views from the privacy of your room. Cable programming and MP3 docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a sauna, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands. Additional features include wedding services, a television in the lobby, and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and express check-in. Planning an event in Columbus? This hotel has 3000 square feet (279 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 3000 square feet (279 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers a sauna, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Grocery store
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 194
- Number of floors - 17
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 279
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Express check-in
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Secure parking
- Parking garage
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Year Built 1985
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3000
- Self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Signature bedding
- Down comforter
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Multi-line phone
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Ergonomic chair
- MP3 docking station
- Free movie channels
- Pillowtop mattress
- City view
- River view
Caucus Room Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 22 per night (in/out privileges)