Please enter your travel dates.
Downtown business and leisure hotel
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati, you'll be centrally located in Cincinnati, steps from Duke Energy Convention Center and minutes from Carew Tower.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Fountain Square and Contemporary Arts Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 491 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary weekday newspapers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a health club and an indoor pool. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and shopping on site.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Across the street from Duke Energy Convention Center, the Hyatt offers 33,000 square feet of on-site meeting and event space, including a ballroom for 2,000 guests. A business center provides printing, faxing, copying, and high-speed Internet access (surcharge). In addition, wireless Internet access is available throughout the property (surcharge). Luggage storage is available.
For recreation, guests enjoy an indoor pool, as well as an on-site fitness center with a separate strength training room.
Findlay's restaurant offers an American buffet and à la carte menu for breakfast, and Sungarden Lounge features lunch and dinner menu options.
Valet parking is provided for a surcharge.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Secure parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 491
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 22
- Currency exchange
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Health club
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Shopping on site
- Translation services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Daily housekeeping
Red Roost Tavern - This restaurant serves mouth watering regional dishes made with fresh locally sourced ingredients. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Market - Featuring gourmet groceries produced and packaged by regional purveyors. Open from 6 AM to 10 PM.
Located on the fifth floor, the hotel's sky-lit indoor pool is heated and has an outdoor sundeck. The 24 hour StayFit gym is located on the second floor and provides cardiovascular equipment, free weights, and locker rooms.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Dock nearby
- Boating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per room, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per stay
- Additional Details
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.