Please enter your travel dates.
Suburban Chicago hotel next to Yorktown Center
With a stay at Westin Lombard Yorktown Center in Lombard (Lombard - Oak Brook), you'll be minutes from Yorktown Shopping Center and close to Ty Warner Park.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Oakbrook Center Mall and Drury Lane Theater.
Make yourself at home in one of the 500 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and down blankets. Pay movies provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, and complimentary toiletries.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and shopping on site.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Lombard? This hotel has 18915 square feet (1702 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Free self parking is available onsite.
Westin Lombard Yorktown Center has a health club, an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Business amenities at this 4-star property include a business center, small meeting rooms, and limo/town car service. Wireless high-speed Internet access is complimentary. Dining options include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a bar/lounge. The staff can provide concierge services and arrange weddings, event catering, and massages. Additional amenities include a gift shop/newsstand. Guest parking is complimentary. This is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 18915
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1702
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 18
- Free self parking
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 18
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Airport transportation
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 500
- Free parking
- Parking garage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Down blanket
- Pillowtop mattress
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Multi-line phone
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service (on request)
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
Harry Caray's Italian Steakhouse - Menu includes prime steaks and Italian favorites. Extensive wine list. Offering the same cuisine as the restaurant's downtown location, this restaurant is decorated with memorabilia celebrating the career of Hall of Fame broadcaster Harry Caray.
Holy Mackerel! - Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Menu updated daily with fresh (never frozen) seafood. Classic cocktails.
Harry Caray's Lounge - Drinks menu plus the extensive wine list from the Italian Steakhouse.
The hotel's health club, WestinWORKOUT, is on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 125
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to groups
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 8 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per stay
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.