Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Deluxe Double Room
- Two Double Beds
Deluxe Room, View
- Two Double Beds
Modern luxury on Chicago's Magnificent Mile
With a stay at The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago, you'll be centrally located in Chicago, steps from Hancock Tower and 900 North Michigan Shops.
This 4-star hotel is close to Millennium Park and Art Institute of Chicago.
Make yourself at home in one of the 752 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature makeup/shaving mirrors and complimentary toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy body treatments and facials. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and express check-in. Planning an event in Chicago? This hotel has 37000 square feet (3437 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom.
On-site dining options include a popular steakhouse, a lobby coffee stand, and 24-hour room service. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the hotel lobby. A business center with ergonomic chairs provides faxing, printing, and copying; fees apply. The hotel's meeting and event space comprises 37,000 square feet (3,437 square meters), including 3 ballrooms, with event catering, audiovisual equipment, and high-speed Internet access available (surcharge). Wireless Internet access is complimentary in the lobby. Body Rituals, a full-service spa, is on site; advanced reservations required.
This pet-friendly hotel provides an outdoor dog water bowl and treats by the main entrance.
- Concierge desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 752
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 27
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Tour assistance
- Shopping on site
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 3437
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Beauty services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Children's club
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Year Built 1963
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 37000
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 28
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Ergonomic chair
- Cordless phone
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Signature bedding
- LCD TV
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
The Grill on the Alley - This popular, mahogany-paneled steakhouse serves generous portions of classic American cuisine, including Cobb salad, fresh seafood, prime steaks, and meatloaf. The L-shaped mahogany bar provides views of the Magnificent Mile and high-definition flat-screen TVs to catch sporting events. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Café à la Carte - This grab-and-go lobby coffee stand serves hot beverages, juices, and pastries from early morning until late afternoon.
Room service features the Westin Super-Foods menu with a selection of healthy food items. Available 24 hours with breakfast, all-day, and late-night menus.
The Westin Workout fitness center is open 24 hours a day.
Oak Street Beach, which is located on a 20-mile path along Lake Michigan, is four blocks from the hotel. Bicycles and in-line skates are available for rental at several beachfront locations. During summer, lifeguards are on duty and beach volleyball courts are available for rental or pick-up games. Canoeing, kayaking, and rowing equipment can be rented from the Lincoln Park Boathouse, two miles away. Within six miles of the hotel, the Sydney R. Marovitz golf course offers a challenging and scenic nine-hole course along Lake Michigan.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 67 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Seal, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
New Balance Program at The Westin
Guests can enjoy complimentary use of New Balance athletic apparel and running shoes during their stay. In-room, equipment-free fitness programs are also provided free of charge.
Offer valid at participating Westin Hotels and Resorts. Guests must call the Service Express desk to request shoes and clothing in their size; items are delivered to guestroom. Shoes come with socks and disposable insoles. Details at check-in.