Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Room, 1 King Bed
Chicago-area hotel next to McDonald's headquarters
Located in Oak Brook (Lombard - Oak Brook), The Hyatt Lodge at McDonald's Campus is convenient to Oak Brook Golf Course and Oakbrook Center Mall.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of York Woods County Forest Preserve and Drury Lane Theater.
Make yourself at home in one of the 218 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private patios. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 3 mi.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Planning an event in Oak Brook? This hotel has 47000 square feet (4230 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Set near 5 nature trails, The Hyatt Lodge at McDonald's Campus is a half-mile from the Oakbrook Center mall and 18 miles from downtown Chicago.
On-site amenities include 3 restaurants, room service, a lounge, complimentary paddleboat and mountain bike rentals, and an extensive health club with 70-foot lap pool, 3 connected spa tubs, locker rooms, steam rooms, saunas, and showers. Guests may also enjoy the on-site Midtown Spa, offering massage services, manicures, pedicures, and skin treatments (surcharge for use of the health club and other services); use of the indoor pool and spa tubs is complimentary.
A 24-hour business center (surcharge) includes computer workstations, copying, printing, faxing, shipping, and word processing. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in the lobby area. High-speed Internet access (surcharge) is offered in the hotel's 47,000 square feet of meeting space. Other conveniences include catering, audio/visual equipment, and office supplies.
A complimentary area shuttle runs within a 3-mile radius.
Valet parking is available (surcharge). Self parking is complimentary.
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 47000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 4230
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Health club
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Computer rental
- Total number of rooms - 218
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 4
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Year Built 1984
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Full-service health spa
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary newspaper
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Piazza - Italian tapas-style menu featured. Upscale atmosphere; overlooks private lake. Lunch served Mondays through Fridays; dinner served nightly.
Water's Edge - Cafe-style restaurant. Variety of hot and cold entrees. Daily breakfast and lunch.
Hearth Lounge - View of private lake. Located on the lower level; fireside seating. Cocktails and bar snacks served daily, from late afternoon until late evening.
Room Service - Available 6 AM until 11 AM and 5 PM until 11 PM (hours subject to change without notice).
This hotel has a fitness center with cardiovascular machines, strength-training machines, fitness classes, and on-call massage in a private room in the fitness center. Other recreation opportunities include a 70-foot indoor pool with dedicated lap lane. Personal training is also available. (Surcharge for use of the health club and other services; use of the indoor pool and spa tubs is complimentary.)
The hotel is located on 88 acres of landscaped forest preserves with a one-mile nature trail and four-mile paved jogging path. Paddleboats are available for use on the private lake, and guests may borrow mountain bikes at no cost. The Oak Brook Golf Club is an 18-hole, PGA public course located a half-mile from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness facilitiesThe above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 12 per night
- Facilities fee: USD 8 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.