Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Deluxe Room, Lake View - Lakeview
- One King Bed
Club Level Room
- One King Bed
4-star romantic hotel in Chicago (The Loop - Downtown) near Art Institute of Chicago
With a stay at The Blackstone Renaissance Chicago Hotel in Chicago (The Loop - Downtown), you'll be minutes from Museum of Contemporary Photography and Grant Park.
This 4-star hotel is close to Art Institute of Chicago and Millennium Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 332 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including concierge services and gift shops/newsstands. This hotel also features wedding services and a fireplace in the lobby.
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and express check-in. Planning an event in Chicago? This hotel has 11,396 square feet (1059 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center and audiovisual equipment.
Event facilities measuring 11,396 square feet (1059 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services.
The Blackstone Renaissance Chicago Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Audiovisual equipment
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 23
- Total number of rooms - 332
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1910
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 11,396
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1059
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- iPod docking station
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Dock nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 60 per night
- Pet fee: USD 50 per room, per stay