Please enter your travel dates.
Suburban Chicago hotel near Woodfield Mall
Located in Schaumburg (Schaumburg - Northwest), Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center Hotel is convenient to Woodfield Mall and Legoland Discovery Center.
This hotel is within close proximity of Harper College and Schaumburg Medieval Times.
Make yourself at home in one of the 500 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Pay movies and CD players are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, televisions, and designer toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with voice mail.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Schaumburg? This hotel has 148,624 square feet (13808 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Free parking is available onsite.
Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center Hotel features an indoor pool, fitness equipment, a restaurant, a coffee shop, and a business center. The hotel offers meeting spaces for large and small groups, and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Newspapers are complimentary in the lobby, which has a fireplace.
This Chicago-area hotel is smoke-free, family-friendly, and offers a concierge desk. Valet parking is available.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 16
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Concierge desk
- Express check-in
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Fireplace in lobby
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 500
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 148,624
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 13808
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 42
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free parking
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- CD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Bathroom TV
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom scale
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service (on request)
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Sam & Harry's Restaurant – Menu features local flavors. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Features USDA Prime steaks and fresh seafood.
Gather – Open for lunch and dinner.
Wintergarden Café – Coffee shop. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Features Starbucks Coffee.
Terrace Lounge - Contemporary lounge serving seasonal food. Open for lunch and dinner.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 14 per day
- Additional Details
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.