Availability: Park Hyatt - Chicago
Park, Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Park ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Lake ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Park, Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Grand, Executive Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Park, Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
5-star luxury hotel in Chicago (Magnificent Mile - River North) near Hancock Tower
With a stay at Park Hyatt - Chicago, you'll be centrally located in Chicago, steps from Chicago Water Tower and Loyola University Museum of Art.
This 5-star hotel is close to Hancock Tower and Millennium Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 198 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and body treatments. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare, and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Chicago? This hotel has 5000 square feet (465 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and extended parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Park Hyatt - Chicago Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Park Hyatt - Chicago features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 5000 square feet (465 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a spa tub, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Park Hyatt - Chicago has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Room service (24 hours)
- Spa tub
- Health club
- Conference space
- Babysitting or childcare
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 198
- Number of floors - 18
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Designated smoking areas
- Airport transportation
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 2000
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 5000
- Conference space size (meters) - 465
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool (heated)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free local calls
- Designer toiletries
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Premium bedding
- Pay movies
- Complimentary bottled water
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Turndown service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room massage available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
NoMI - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, NoMI. Services include massages, body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Park Hyatt - Chicago Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in kg is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 49.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100 per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 300.00 per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Business at the Park
Book a stay in a Business at the Park rate category July 16, 2012 - December 31, 2014 for travel during the same period and receive the following:
- Full breakfast for 1
- Daily Internet access
- Bottle of water (replenished daily)
- Daily newspaper
- 1 laundered or pressed item daily
Please note: All rate plans that include the travel dates of August 1-3, 2013 are nonrefundable.