Please enter your travel dates.
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Lake View - 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Park, Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Advance Purchase
- 1 king
Park, Suite, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
5-star luxury hotel in Chicago (Magnificent Mile - River North) near Hancock Tower
With a stay at Park Hyatt - Chicago, you'll be centrally located in Chicago, steps from Chicago Water Tower and Loyola University Museum of Art.
This 5-star hotel is close to Hancock Tower and Millennium Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 198 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and body treatments. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare, and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Chicago? This hotel has 5000 square feet (465 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and extended parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, Park Hyatt - Chicago features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Event facilities measuring 5000 square feet (465 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This luxury hotel also offers a spa tub, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Park Hyatt - Chicago has designated areas for smoking.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Spa tub
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Computer rental
- Health club
- Currency exchange
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Translation services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 198
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 18
- Beauty services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access - complimentary
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Media library
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Airport transportation
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Secure parking
- Parking garage
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 465
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Year Built 2000
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - indoor (heated)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Designer toiletries
- Climate control
- Premium bedding
- Pay movies
- Complimentary bottled water
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium TV channels
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Turndown service
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
NoMI - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Motor boating nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Swimming on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, NoMI. Services include massages, body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in kg is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 49.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100 per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 300.00 per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Business at the Park
Book a stay in a Business at the Park rate category July 16, 2012 - December 31, 2014 for travel during the same period and receive the following:
- Full breakfast for 1
- Daily Internet access
- Bottle of water (replenished daily)
- Daily newspaper
- 1 laundered or pressed item daily
Please note: All rate plans that include the travel dates of August 1-3, 2013 are nonrefundable.