Book your room at Millennium Knickerbocker
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Landmark Chicago hotel adjacent to Magnificent Mile
A stay at Millennium Knickerbocker places you in the heart of Chicago, steps from 900 North Michigan Shops and Hancock Tower.
This 4-star hotel is close to Millennium Park and Art Institute of Chicago.
Make yourself at home in one of the 306 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Frette Italian sheets. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services. Additional features include babysitting/childcare, wedding services, and a television in the lobby.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Millennium Knickerbocker, or find a snack in a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
This 1927 landmark Chicago hotel is half a block from Michigan Avenue/Magnificent Mile shopping, and 2 blocks from Oak Street shopping and Water Tower Place. Lake Michigan is 3 blocks away.
NiX serves Pacific Rim-influenced American cuisine. The Martini Bar offers over 50 versions of the eponymous drink and features live music. A morning coffee bar provides beverages and pastries.
Business services, fitness equipment, meeting space, and personal concierge services are available. Wireless Internet access is available in the 1920s-era lobby for a fee. Onsite parking, including valet parking, is available for a fee.
This hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 14
- Total number of rooms - 306
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 10.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Cable TV service
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Separate bedroom
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Frette Italian sheets
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Millennium Knickerbocker
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 65 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 50
- Late check-out fee: USD 25
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.