Please enter your travel dates.
Marriott - Advance Purchase....
Studio - XEXA
- 1 king
Concierge Room, Concierge Service
- 1 king
Chicago West Loop hotel close to Medical Center/UIC and United Center
With a stay at Marriott Chicago at Medical District/UIC in Chicago (The Loop - Downtown), you'll be convenient to UIC Pavilion and University of Illinois Chicago.
This hotel is close to Skydeck Ledge and Willis Tower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 113 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services. Additional features include billiards, a pool table, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and express check-in. Planning an event in Chicago? This hotel has 4812 square feet (433 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite, and additional parking (subject to charges) can be found nearby.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott Chicago at Medical District/UIC provides a small fitness center that includes elliptical machines, exercise bikes, and treadmills. Guests also enjoy access to the university's huge fitness center (surcharge) that offers strength-training equipment, a splash pool, spa tub, and sauna.
The 4-story hotel has a restaurant and lounge. Business services include faxing and copying; 10 meeting/conference rooms measuring a total of 4,812 square feet (433 square meters). Wireless Internet access is available (surcharge). Parking is available nearby (surcharge).
- Year Built 1988
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4812
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 433
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Fitness facilities
- Parking nearby
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Business center
- Luggage storage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 4
- Total number of rooms - 113
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Pool table
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Rooks Corner - Casual dining. American fare includes soups, salads, meatloaf, lamb, steaks, and seafood. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Rooks Lounge - Located next to the restaurant, this comfortable bar offers cocktails, specialty drinks, and hors d'oeuvres. Open mid-afternoon to late evening.
This Chicago Marriott has a small fitness center that offers exercise bikes, treadmills, and elliptical trainers.
Guests enjoy privileges at the University of Illinois Fitness Center (surcharge), located four blocks away. The center includes an indoor splash pool, strength-training equipment, spa tub, and sauna. Waveland Golf Course, within four miles of the hotel, is considered a top courses in the area. Numerous oak trees line its scenic, hilly fairways.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 17.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 39 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night