Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Business Plan, Room, 1 King Bed
Business Plan, Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Chicago-area hotel near O'Hare International Airport
With a stay at Hyatt Rosemont Near O'Hare in Rosemont, you'll be near the airport and minutes from Rivers Casino, and close to Donald E. Stephens Convention Center.
This hotel is within close proximity of Allstate Arena and Rosemont Theatre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 206 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Premium TV channels and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services. Additional amenities include gift shops/newsstands, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Rosemont? This hotel has 17680 square feet (1643 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The eight-story Hyatt Rosemont Near O'Hare Int'l Airport offers 24-hour complimentary fitness room with three walls of windows, and free weights, treadmills, elliptical machines, a TV, and towels.
Wireless and wired Internet access (surcharge) is available throughout the hotel. A 24-hour business center is available, with wired Internet access (surcharge) and 17,680 square feet of meeting facilities. Business services (surcharge) are provided. This hotel provides free overnight parking.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free parking
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 206
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Coffee shop or café
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Microwave in lobby
- Free guest parking during stay
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Free garage parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1643
- Year Built 1999
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 17680
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking, Free garage parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Extra towels/bedding
- Designer toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Networks - This bright and airy lobby restaurant offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Etched glass panels separate the take-away area from the colorful bar and restaurant. For a quick bite, diners can purchase items such as ready-made salads, freshly baked goods, coffee and tea, and health bars. The U-shaped bar is a popular after-work spot for cocktails and beer. The menu includes a range of healthy items such as grilled salmon salad and veggie burgers, as well as entrées including barbecued ribs, filet mignon, and fish and chips. An outdoor patio is open for dining during warm weather. All meals served, lounge open until late evening.
Room Service - Available from early morning until late evening.
Hotel guests enjoy use of an on-site fitness room. Guests may purchase a day pass to use the swimming pool and other facilities at the Willow Creek Club Fitness Center.
The Des Plaines River is adjacent to the hotel and offers fishing and canoeing opportunities. A public golf course is about eight miles south of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Fishing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.