Availability: Hyatt Place Chicago-South/University Medical Center
Eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool, in Chicago (Hyde Park)
With a stay at Hyatt Place Chicago-South/University Medical Center in Chicago (Hyde Park), you'll be convenient to Smart Museum of Art and University of Chicago.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Chicago Museum of Science and Industry and Robie House.
Make yourself at home in one of the 131 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, while MP3 docking stations help you enjoy your music in the comfort of your room. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and you can also request cribs/infant beds.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or grab a snack at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Place Chicago-South/University Medical Center Amenities
Hyatt Place Chicago-South/University Medical Center features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance and an elevator (lift).
- Total number of rooms - 131
- Number of floors - 6
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 2013
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- MP3 docking station
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests are offered a complimentary full breakfast.
Guest Kitchen - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open 24 hours.
Bakery Cafe - This café serves light fare only.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Hyatt Place Chicago-South/University Medical Center Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per night (in/out privileges)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.