Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Queen - Includes Wine Reception
One King Bed Accessible
Two Double Beds Walk In Shower
2 Doubles - Includes Wine Reception
- Two Double Beds
Pet-friendly, downtown hotel with wireless Internet
With a stay at Hotel Allegro, a Kimpton Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Chicago, steps from Cadillac Palace Theatre and Chicago City Hall.
This 4-star hotel is close to Skydeck Ledge and Willis Tower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 483 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Premium TV channels provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, and designer toiletries.
Pamper yourself with onsite body treatments and facials. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel Allegro, a Kimpton Hotel. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
This 19-floor boutique Chicago hotel has a complimentary 24-hour fitness room, with TV monitors on each machine, including ellipticals and treadmills. It also provides discount passes to 2 nearby health clubs. A complimentary yoga channel appears on TV and a complimentary yoga basket containing a mat, block, towel, and strap is available for on-site use.
In-room spa services, including Umbrian-clay facials and brown-sugar massages can be booked. A hosted wine reception is offered every evening from 5 PM to 6 PM in the hotel lobby (hours subject to change).
The lobby-level business center supplies both a Mac and PC with flat-screen monitors, a printer, fax, and copier. A shop sells sundries, cards, magazines, and Chicago sports-team clothing. A ballroom is on site, and wired and wireless Internet access is available in public areas (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 19
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 483
- Parking (surcharge)
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Voice mail
- Premium bedding
- Multi-line phone
- Designer toiletries
- Premium TV channels
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wake-up calls
- Clock radio
- Turndown service (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
The hotel hosts a wine reception in the lobby each evening.
312 Chicago - American cuisine with an Italian touch is served in this two-level restaurant with a city-casual atmosphere. The top floor has amber-glass light fixtures, mahogany furniture, and plenty of booths. The main floor features a wooden bar and exhibition kitchen. Menu items such as spit-roasted organic chicken and gnocchi are served on white-linen tables. Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Encore Lunch Club and Liquid Lounge - Boldly colored in dramatic red, yellow, and purple, this street-level lounge offers lunch Monday–Friday, and is a popular club in the evening. Serves 16 kinds of martinis, including the "Encore" which combines vodka with port. Appetizers, light meals, and desserts are served into the late evening.
Hotel Allegro Chicago's 24-hour fitness room offers cardiovascular and strength-training equipment; a glass wall looks onto the fifth-floor hallway.
Both Millennium Park and Lake Michigan's 20-mile lakefront path—great for running, walking, bicycling, or in-line skating—are within a mile of the hotel. Bicycles, in-line skates, and pedal-powered buggies meant for groups are available for rent at several beachfront locations. During the summer, Oak Street Beach, two miles north, is popular for sunbathing and for swimming when lifeguards are on duty. Also in summer, beach volleyball courts are available for rental or pick-up games. A public golf course is located six miles north.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Dock nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 12.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 47 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 56 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.