Please enter your travel dates.
One Double Bed
- One Double Bed
King room lakeview
Two Doubles Two Bathrooms
Executive One King
Elegant historical Chicago hotel across from Grant Park
With a stay at Hilton Chicago- Michigan Ave Cultural Mile, you'll be centrally located in Chicago, steps from Museum of Contemporary Photography and Columbia College Chicago.
This 4-star hotel is close to Art Institute of Chicago and Millennium Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1,544 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Premium TV channels provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a ballroom, banquet facilities, and exhibit space. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
This landmark 1927 Chicago Hilton hotel is three blocks from the Field Museum, four blocks from the Loop business district, and five from the Art Institute of Chicago. The 25-story Hilton Chicago overlooks Grant Park, Lake Michigan, Millennium Park, and the Museum Campus on Michigan Avenue's “Cultural Mile.” The hotel is one block from CTA's Red Line train, which offers convenient transportation throughout the city.
The wide array of amenities includes a staffed business center, multiple restaurants, a beauty salon, an indoor pool, and a fitness center with an indoor running track. The hotel is smoke-free and pet-friendly.
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 25
- Audiovisual equipment
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Currency exchange
- Fireplace in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Grocery/convenience store
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Rooftop terrace
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 1,544
- Secure parking
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Snack bar/deli
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1927
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Premium TV channels
- Designer toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Air conditioning
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Wake-up calls
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Pillowtop mattress
- iPod docking station
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
720 South Bar & Grill - Serving up comfort food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in a modern atmosphere. Guests can enjoy cocktails and locally crafted beer selections in the lounge.
Kitty O'Shea's Irish Pub - With exchange students from Ireland working as servers, and Irish beers on tap, Kitty O'Shea's feels like a real Irish pub. The menu includes shepherd's pie, potato soup, and burgers. Local Irish bands play Thursday–Saturday nights, from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
SNAX - One stop grab-and-go for coffee, light meals, gourmet bites, house-made gelato, Chicago-style deep-dish pizza, snacks, and beverages.
The spacious athletic club on the eighth floor of the Hilton Chicago-Michigan Avenue Cultural Mile contains an extensive array of exercise equipment, including treadmills, elliptical machines, stationary bikes, and weight-resistance equipment. A lap pool, a spa tub, a jogging track, massage services, and locker rooms with showers and saunas are additional offerings.
Access to the hotel's pool, track, spa tub, locker rooms, showers, and saunas is complimentary. There is a surcharge for use of the fitness equipment, massages, and personal training. Guests may also request a treadmill for in-room use (surcharge).
Just through Grant Park, across from the Hilton, guests can access the lakefront path that runs along Lake Michigan for 20 miles. Bicycles, in-line skates, and open-air, pedal-powered buggies can be rented at several beachfront locations.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Boat launch nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Cash not accepted, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 52 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 68 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50 per room, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Seal, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Guests who book a stay in a "Parking Package" rate category will receive complimentary self parking with in and out privileges and accommodations.