Availability: Fairmont Chicago at Millennium Park
Sophisticated Chicago high-rise a half-block from Millennium Park
With a stay at Fairmont Chicago at Millennium Park, you'll be centrally located in Chicago, steps from Aon Center and minutes from Millennium Park.
This 4-star hotel is close to Art Institute of Chicago and Skydeck Ledge.
Make yourself at home in one of the 687 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. 42-inch LCD televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge) and wedding services.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Fairmont Chicago at Millennium Park. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Chicago? This hotel has 63000 square feet (5670 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Fairmont Chicago at Millennium Park Amenities
The Fairmont's on-site full-service mySpa health spa offers 8 treatment rooms for massages, skincare treatments, body wraps, a steam room, lavender scented chilled towels, and a fitness center; fees apply.
The hotel's Aria Restaurant and Bar serves regional American cuisine with a Midwestern flair, and the adjacent bar features a sushi menu. The Lobby Bar offers continental breakfasts, regional bites, and cocktails. Room service is also available.
A staffed business center provides courier services, faxing, copying, printing, office supplies, and high-speed Internet access; fees apply. This 45-story hotel has 63,000 square feet (5,670 square meters) of meeting and event space, including 2 ballrooms, with audiovisual equipment, event catering, and high-speed Internet access (surcharge).
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 687
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 45
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Conference space size (meters) - 5670
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Room service
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Year Built 1987
- Conference space size (feet) - 63000
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- iPod docking station
- LCD TV
Aria Restaurant and Bar - This stylish dining room features a glassed-in exhibition kitchen with a tandoori oven for baking Indian flatbread. American regional favorites with a Midwestern flair. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Lobby Bar - This casual venue offers continental breakfasts, regional bites, and cocktails daily.
mySpa Fitness Studio, located inside the hotel, has a fully equipped fitness studio with state-of-the-art cardiovascular equipment, circuit training, and free weights by Technogym and Precor. Personal training is available with advance notice.
There is a full-service spa located in the hotel, mySpa, features 8 treatment rooms and a staff of certified and licensed spa professionals. Each massage, skincare and body ritual treatment room includes an array of music choices, including iPod docks, and a menu of exclusive myEssentials add-ons for massages. Complimentary hand treatments accompany each personalized skincare treatment as well as a personalized take-home skin care regimen.
The Fairmont Chicago at Millennium Park is three blocks from Lake Michigan, where guests can walk, jog, or bike along a 20-mile lakefront path. Oak Street Beach, one mile away, is popular for sunbathing and swimming in the summer. Canoeing, kayaking, and rowing equipment can be rented from the Lincoln Park Boathouse, three miles north. Within five miles of the hotel, the Sydney R. Marovitz golf course offers a challenging and scenic nine-hole course along Lake Michigan.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
mySpa, the hotel's 11,000-square-foot spa sanctuary, offers an extensive range of treatments, including massage, skin and body care, and nail therapies. All treatments and services cater to each guest's unique needs, offering an individualized spa experience.
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Fairmont Chicago at Millennium Park Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 65 per night
- Refrigerator fee: USD 30 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 40 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.