Please enter your travel dates.
1 King Non Smoking Guest Room
One King Bed Non-Smoking Accessible
- One King Bed
Two Queen Beds, Non-Smoking
- Two Queen Beds
One King Bed, Non-Smoking, Accessible
- One King Bed
Suburban-Chicago hotel near Morton Arboretum
Located in Naperville (Aurora - Western Suburbs), Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Naperville, IL is close to Arrowhead Golf Club and DuPage Children's Museum.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Saints Peter and Paul Catholic Church and Naper Settlement Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 143 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. 32-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and express check-out. Planning an event in Naperville? This hotel has 2000 square feet (186 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. Free parking is available onsite.
Located in suburban Chicago, the four-story Country Inn & Suites by Carlson offers a restaurant, laundry facilities, a lobby bar/lounge, fitness equipment, and an indoor pool. Business services (surchage) such as faxing and copying are available at the front desk. The property includes 2000 square feet of meeting facilities. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Complimentary transportation is available to destinations within a five-mile radius (must be pre-arranged; subject to availability). The hotel also offers a complimentary daily buffet breakfast with a changing menu of hot and cold items.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking
- Audiovisual equipment
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of floors - 4
- Banquet facilities
- Wedding services
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 143
- Free parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 186
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Microwave in lobby
- Year Built 1986
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Flat-panel TV
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
A complimentary buffet breakfast with a changing menu of hot and cold items, including bacon and eggs, is provided daily.
Room Service - Available between 5 PM and 10 PM (hours subject to change without notice).
The hotel features an indoor pool and fitness equipment.
Herrick Lake Forest Preserve is one mile east of the hotel, offering a wide range of outdoor recreation including marked paths for walking, bicycling, cross-country skiing, and horseback riding. From Memorial Day through Labor Day and on weekends mid-April through mid-October, canoe and row boats are available for rental. About four miles east of the hotel is the Four Lakes Village downhill ski and snowboard facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 100 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.