Please enter your travel dates.
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
- 1 king
- 2 queen
- 1 sleeper sofa
Contemporary Luxury hotel in Uptown Charlotte
With a stay at The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte, you'll be centrally located in Charlotte, steps from Bank of America Corporate Center and Time Warner Cable Arena.
This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Blumenthal Performing Arts Center and Light Factory.
Make yourself at home in one of the 146 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Frette Italian sheets. Relax and take in city views from the privacy of your room. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature double sinks and televisions.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 2 mi.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Charlotte? This hotel has 12,000 square feet (1115 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Limited parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte occupies an 18-story modern building in the Uptown area of Charlotte, NC. Touted as the first green hotel in Charlotte and among the The Ritz-Carlton Hotel chain, the hotel offers 146 guestrooms and suites. Casual dining options include the street-side Bistro Laurent Tourondel Steak and The Lobby Lounge.
This city-center hotel features The Spa & Wellness Center, a 13,000-square-foot, bi-level penthouse area with spa services, a sauna, a fitness center, and an aqua lounge with a swimming pool and whirlpool. The onsite Ben Owen Pottery Gallery showcases custom pottery. Wireless and wired Internet access are complimentary. Additional amenities include valet parking, in-room dining, multilingual staff, overnight laundry and dry-cleaning service, and 24-hour concierge services. The property also offers free weekday morning area transportation within the I-277 loop.
The hotel's 12,000-square-foot function space includes a 7,000-square-foot ballroom and smaller function rooms. A full-service business center offers high-speed wireless Internet and audio/visual equipment, as well as mail and package, conference concierge, technology butler, and audio/visual technician services.
- Technology support staff
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 18
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 146
- Laundry facilities
- Health club
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 2009
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 12,000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1115
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- iPod docking station
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Espresso maker
- Multi-line phone
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Bathroom TV
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Ergonomic chair
- Double sink
- Cordless phone
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down comforter
- Frette Italian sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- City view
BLT Steak Restaurant - Featuring Chef Laurent Tourondel's signature style and finesse in a simple, modern restaurant with modern décor.
The Lobby Lounge - Stylishly décorated nonsmoking lounge. Offers light fare and cocktails daily; lunch on Saturdays and Sundays; dinner on Sundays; live entertainment on Friday and Saturday.
Urban Sip - 90 wines by the glass, 35 Scotches, artisanal cheeses, and views over Charlotte from the hotel's 15th floor. Open Tuesday-Saturday.
Bar Cocoa - A café serving breakfast and lunch, with Sunday brunch and light snacks.
Peet's Coffee & Tea - Coffee, tea, light fare, and to-go options. Located in the glass-enclosed Urban Garden adjacent to the hotel. Open Monday-Friday.
A 13,000 square foot bi-level penthouse Spa & Wellness Center is onsite. The center offers spa services, a sauna, a fitness center, and an Aqua Lounge with a swimming pool and whirlpool. A movement studio and a kinesis and cycle studio are included.
- Golfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The Spa & Wellness Center is 13,000 square feet and includes four treatment rooms, a couples room, and separate ladies and gentlemen's relaxation lounges. Spa services include rejuvenating treatments, and guests can take advantage of movement and kinesis and cycle studios.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Gold, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.