Book your room at GR Caribe By Solaris Deluxe All Inclusive Resort
4-star beach resort with a conference center
With a stay at GR Caribe By Solaris Deluxe All Inclusive Resort in Cancun (Hotel Zone), you'll be convenient to El Rey Ruins and Playa Delfines.
This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Aquaworld and Wet n' Wild.
Make yourself at home in one of the 199 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax on the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities such as a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
This resort is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort's dining establishments, which include 5 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Event facilities at this resort consist of a conference center and a meeting room. Free valet parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- Meals, snacks, and beverages included
- 24-hour room service
- In-room minibar (some restrictions)
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorized water sports are included.
- Fitness facilities
- Onsite live performances
- Theme parties
- Airport transfers
- Use of golf cart
- Use of golf equipment
- Golf green fees
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Motorized water sports
- Snorkeling gear
- Tennis lessons
- Wireless Internet access
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
- Transportation to offsite activities
At your hotel
GR Caribe By Solaris Deluxe All Inclusive Resort is an all-inclusive resort. Room rates include meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities.
Simply walk outside to feel the sun on your face at the white sand beach. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at GR Caribe By Solaris Deluxe All Inclusive Resort like a marina, a children's club, and an outdoor pool.
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Dining is available at one of the resort's 5 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This all-inclusive resort also offers a health club, a garden, and a terrace. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. A total renovation of this property was completed in November 2010.
GR Caribe By Solaris Deluxe All Inclusive Resort has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 199
- Number of floors - 8
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Tennis on site
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Marina on site
- Multilingual staff
- Free valet parking
- Poolside bar
- On private beach
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1988
- Number of restaurants - 5
- 24-hour business center
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Coffee shop or café
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Children's club
- Conference center
- Shopping on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (180 MXN per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking, Free valet parking, Parking (limited spaces)
In your room
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11:30 AM.
Cafe Solaris - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast only.
Marco Polo - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
Veneto - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Rosmarinus - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Cinque Terre Pizza - This restaurant specializes in pizza and serves lunch and dinner.
A complimentary grocery shopping service is offered and 24-hour room service is available.
With our Entertainment Staff you will find special activities for all ages. Thursdays at night, enjoy a special appearance by dancers with their fantastic arabesque performance in Lobby Bar and every Monday see our Mayan performance by the beach. Our Pool concierge and Entertainment staff will find special activities for all ages, activities begin at 10:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
In addition, guests are all welcome to use facilities at the Royal Solaris Cancun, our sister property located next door, which features live theme nights
• Mexican Show
• Latino Music
• Love city
• 20s show
• Mimic show
A private beach, a marina, and a health club are featured at the resort. Other recreational amenities include an outdoor pool.
Children under 5 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Miniature golf on site
- Kayaking on site
- Tennis on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The fine print for GR Caribe By Solaris Deluxe All Inclusive Resort
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MXN 180 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Kids Stay and Eat Free 2015
Book a stay in a valid room and rate category now - January 15, 2015 for travel now -- December 20, 2014; January 3-31, 2015; April 12 -July 5, 2015; and August 9 - December 20, 2015 and receive the following:
- Up to 2 children stay free when sharing a room with their parents and using existing bedding
- Up to 2 children receive complimentary meals when sharing a room with at least 2 adults
Pay for 1 and Play at 2 Resorts Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate plan and enjoy the following:
- fine dining, premium beverages, and use of all facilities, restaurants, and services at Royal Solaris Cancún including spa, kids club, shows, and mini water park
- Free gourmet lobster dinner plus selected imported beverages
Clothing Donation Program
Guests can bring a clean item of clothing in good condition to the front desk during their stay and the hotel will deliver the clothing to local families in need.
Special Christmas Events
Guests staying at the resort December 24-25, 2014 can enjoy the following events:
- Activities in the pool area during the day
- Christmas Eve buffet dinner
- Christmas Day buffet
Special New Year's Eve Events
Guests staying at the resort December 31, 2014 can enjoy the following events:
- New Year's Eve Buffet at Las Fuentes
- Show at The Tehuacan Theatre
- Complimentary party at the beach, with a glass of sparkling wine, live music and fireworks
Book a minimum 40-night stay total for your wedding party in any room type(s) or rate categories, now-December 20, 2015 for travel April 15-December 20, 2015, and receive the following:
- Wedding coordinator services
- VIP check-in for couple
- Welcome drink for couple
- Bottle of sparkling wine in room
- Bathrobes and slippers in room
- Internet access card for one day for bride and groom (basic service)
- Special wedding location for ceremony (based on weather and hotel availability)
- Location set-up (decorated chairs)
- Bridal bouquet and groom boutonniere
- Sparkling wine for toast after the ceremony (3-bottle limit)
- Wedding cake with special decoration (for 20 persons)
- 20% discount at Solaris spa for bride and groom (not including promotions or packages)
- Late check-out until 6PM for the bride and groom upon request (subject to availability)
- Dinner reservation in one of the on-site restaurants (10-guest limit)