Please enter your travel dates.
Junior Suite Grand Club, Oceanfront
Master Suite, 1 King bed, Oceanfront
Junior Suite, Ocean View - Special Offer
Junior Suite, Oceanfront - Special Offer
Beachfront resort with views of Isla Mujeres
Located in Cancun (Cancun Hotel Zone), Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach Cancun Resort & Spa is minutes from Cancun Convention Center and Playa Gaviota Azul.
This 5-star resort is within close proximity of Forum Beach and Delphinus Dreams.
Make yourself at home in one of the 602 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Premium TV channels and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), supervised childcare/activities, and an arcade/game room.
Grab a bite at one of the resort's 10 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Thirsty? Quench your thirst at a bar/lounge, a poolside bar, or a swim-up bar.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Free parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Situated across the street from Cancún's convention center, the Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach is 6 km (less than 10 miles) from downtown Cancún. This beachfront resort offers a health-and-beauty spa with massage, reflexology, body scrubs and wraps, hydrotherapy, facials, and hair-and-nail care, with day-and-night massage also available in a thatched-roof palapa on the beach.
For guests not booking spa treatments, use of the spa's steam rooms and fitness center (furnished with cardio machines, weight machines, and free weights) is available for a daily surcharge. Yoga, Pilates, and personal training are offered for surcharges in the fitness center.
Fiesta Kids' Club offers complimentary supervised activities for children ages 4–12, with water-related activities scheduled mornings followed by a complimentary lunch and handicrafts in the afternoons.
A business center includes 6 computers with high-speed Internet connections. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas for an extra fee. An outdoor arcade includes a gift shop, a jewelry store, and an art gallery. The hotel purifies its water.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Poolside bar
- Swim-up bar
- Swimming pool - children's
- Steam room
- Full-service health spa
- Concierge desk
- Technology helpdesk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Self parking
- Valet parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business center
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 602
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Medical assistance available
- Beauty services
- Translation services
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Arcade/game room
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 12
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Rooftop terrace
- Laundry facilities
- Health club
- Free parking
- Pool table
- Number of restaurants - 10
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Self parking, Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Plasma TV
Le Basilic - Fine-dining dinner restaurant featuring local ingredients prepared with a Mediterranean accent. Selections include warm lobster on cabbage a la orange, roasted grouper with caramelized fennel, roast lamb loin in herb pastry.
La Joya - Fine-dining dinner restaurant offering refined Mexican cuisine, mariachi music, folkloric ballet three nights weekly. Bar/lounge vestibule attended by a tequila sommelier and cigar-maker.
Vina del Mar - Champagne-buffet and a la carte breakfasts. Air-conditioned and terrace seating.
Coral Café - French-accented spot serving light meals, pastries, coffee drinks. Inside and "streetside" seating on street-like grand corridor. Open for lunch, dinner.
Isla Contoy - Open-air restaurant with thatch roof located between beach and pool. Specializing in grilled meat, seafood. Open for lunch, dinner. Live music for dinner.
The Lobby Lounge - Wood floor and trim. Feathery potted plants. Cocktails and live music nightly.
The pool complex includes three bars, all with swim-up sides.
Located on the north side of Punta Cancún and thus shielded from the open sea, Fiesta Americana's 300-meter (328-yard) beach provides calm-water swimming in most weather conditions. Thatched-roof palapas supply shade on the beach. Above the beach, a 200-meter-long (219-yard) heated, freeform pool with raised levels on both ends cascading into a middle level includes channels running under stone bridges and three swim-up bars. Sundecks and tropical gardens border the pool. A 7-meter (24-ft) children's pool features a water slide from a playground with a rubber-mat floor.
The resort's watersports center rents personal watercraft, small sailboats, snorkeling gear, and kayaks and offers banana-boat rides, parasailing flights, waterskiing, scuba-diving instruction, and snorkeling excursions for surcharges. AquaWorld Marina 6.5 km (4 miles) away on Nichupté Lagoon also offers many water sports, including fishing trips and scuba diving and snorkeling excursions.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Pilates classes on site
- Playground on site
- Sailing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Innovation meets sophistication at the first gem-inspired spa in the world at the new Coral Beach GEM SPA. Built as a brand new annex to the hotel, surrounded by luminous sand beaches and turquoise blue waters, the 40,000-square-foot GEM SPA offers its exclusive gem therapy treatments, unique 10 steps hydrotherapy ritual, rich design elements, a unique ethereal journey of wellness and relaxation where subtle water echoes sooth consciousness in luxury environment, awe-inspiring spa amenities, and first-class service.
- Steam room in spa
- Couples treatment rooms
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Book a stay in any room type, and 2 kids ages 12 and younger eat free when staying with 2 adults using existing bedding (maximum 2 adults and 2 kids per room)
Kids 12 and under eat free from Kids Menu (when parents eating from regular menu). Restrictions apply for kids between 5 and 12 when booking All Inclusive Program. Other restrictions may apply.
USD 1,000 Resort Credit Offer
Book a minimum 5-night stay in an "Up to $1000usd Resort Credit" rate plan for any room category now - December 19, 2014 for travel during the same period and receive the following:
- Up to $1,000 USD in resort credit, applicable towards the following:
- 1 complimentary Romantic SPA Dinner for 2 guests at GEM SPA: Estimated value $300
- 2 complimentary roundtrip tickets for the ferry to Isla Mujeres: Estimated value $34
- 2 complimentary Hydrotherapy Rituals at GEM SPA: Estimated value $50
- 1 complimetary bottle of sparkling white wine at the beach or pool during the day: Estimated value $50
- 1 complimentary tequila tasting for 2 at La Joya Restaurant: Estimated value $25
- 2 complimentary desserts to be enjoyed with lunch at Isla Contoy Restaurant: Estimated value $18
- 2 complimentary "Domestic Welcome Drinks" to be enjoyed at any bar in the resort: Estimated value $14
- 2 complimentary 330 ml bottles of water in your room, replenished each day for a maximum of 3 days: Estimated value $18
- Complimentary coffee for 2 inside guestroom, replenished each day for a maximum of 3 days: Estimated value $15
- $100 credit for a Romantic Set-up (Dinner not included)
- $100 credit for 2 $50 vouchers to be used for any treatment at GEM SPA
- $25 Food & Beverage Credit to be used for dinner at Le Basilic Restaurant
- $20 Food & Beverage Credit to be used for dinner at La Joya or Isla Contoy restaurants
- $40 for 2 $20 vouchers to be used for any water sports at the Resort's Marina Activity Desk
- $150 credit towards on-site Dreamart Photography services
- $20 credit for on-site rent-a-car services