Please enter your travel dates.
Economy Double Room (with french bed 140cm width)
- 1 queen
Double or Twin Room
- 1 double
Triple Room (with Shared bathroom)
- 1 queen and 1 single
Triple Room (with private bathroom)
- 1 queen and 1 single
Campi Bisenzio eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Located in Campi Bisenzio, Hotel Centro is in the historical district, minutes from Rocca Strozzi, and close to Focognano Oasis.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of I Gigli Shopping Center and Multiplex Novoli.
Make yourself at home in one of the 19 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Windows open for fresh air and city views. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and makeup/shaving mirrors.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in the lobby. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel Centro. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, an Internet point, and express check-in. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge (available on request). Parking is also conveniently located nearby.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. This eco-friendly hotel also offers express check-in, express check-out, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Number of floors - 2
- Airport transportation
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full board rates available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Internet point
- Parking nearby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Flat-panel TV
- Standard TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower only
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Rainfall showerhead
- Window opens
- Climate control
- Complimentary toiletries
- Free Wi-Fi
- City view
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
Hotel Centro has a restaurant on site.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 8 PM are asked to contact the hotel in advance to arrange check-in. Contact details are provided in the booking confirmation.
A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash (check Mandatory Fees and Taxes section for fee details). The tax will be reduced to EUR 1 for stays in January, February, and August. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
No cribs (infant beds) available
Caters to families
Caters to groups
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 5 for adults and EUR 2 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 10 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 5 (roundtrip), (up to 14 years old)
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Strutture ricettive consigliate per l'impegno in difesa dell'ambiente (Legambiente tourism), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.