Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 king and 1 sofa bed
Deluxe Suite (Newly Renovated)
- 1 king and 1 sofa bed
Corner King Suite
- 1 king and 1 sofa bed
Deluxe Room, Jetted Tub (Newly Renovated)
- 1 king and 1 sofa bed
Downtown Calgary hotel with indoor pool
With a stay at Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire, you'll be centrally located in Calgary, steps from Eau Claire Market Mall and minutes from Calgary Chinese Cultural Centre.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Prince's Island Park and GRAND.
Make yourself at home in one of the 323 air-conditioned rooms featuring microwaves and minibars. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a waterslide. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, ski storage, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, an Internet point, and a computer station. Planning an event in Calgary? This hotel has 11840 square feet (1100 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This 15-story, downtown Calgary hotel is connected via a climate-controlled walkway system to numerous businesses, shopping malls, and attractions. Eau Claire Market shops and restaurants are adjacent, and Prince's Island Park where outdoor performances often are held is 2 blocks away. A light-rail station is four blocks from the hotel. The 3-story lobby features a concierge desk, hair salon, and gift shop. Also on the lobby level is a casual restaurant that features a varied menu for all meals, as well as an adjacent lounge with sofa chairs and a big-screen TV. In addition, an Irish pub is open daily for traditional Celtic fare and imported beers. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the restaurants.
On-site recreation is provided in a second-floor, tiled pavilion with an indoor pool, spa tub, and adjacent fitness room. A rooftop terrace is also available to guests. Approximately 11,840 square feet (1,100 square meters) of flexible meeting space - most with natural light - includes banquet facilities, exhibit areas, conference rooms, and a ballroom that can host up to 500 guests. A business center is staffed, weekdays, from early morning until early evening, and guests have 24-hour access to the center's computer with high-speed Internet access. Valet parking (surcharge) is available in an underground garage. Small dogs are accepted (surcharge).
Smoking is not permitted inside this Sheraton Suites hotel.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 323
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Internet point
- Shopping on site
- Ski storage
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 15
- Picnic area
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1998
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1100
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 18
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 11840
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Health club
- Grocery/convenience store
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
- Technology helpdesk
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate living room
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Separate bedroom
- Sofa bed size
- Cable TV service
Barclay's - On the lobby level. Upscale, casual dining. North American cuisine, Pacific Rim accents. Alberta beef, seafood, pizza, pastas, fondue. All meals.
Barclay's Wet - Lounge adjacent to the restaurant. Sofa chairs. Large-screen TV. Imported beers, fine wine list, cocktails. Open late morning until late evening.
Fionn MacCool's Irish Pub - In the lobby. Traditional pub. Extensive variety of imported beers and ales. Authentic Celtic fare. Open late morning until late evening (Sunday, until mid-evening).
The second-floor, tiled pavilion offers an indoor pool with a water slide, spa tub, sauna, and adjacent fitness room with free weights and varied exercise equipment. A rooftop terrace is also available to guests. The hotel also provides bicycle rentals.
Prince's Island Park, adjacent to the Bow River, is two blocks away. Running and cycling paths are provided, as are picnic facilities. The park also is the site for many seasonal outdoor performances and festivals. Adjacent to the hotel is the YMCA, which features basketball and racquetball courts, an indoor running track, and scheduled exercise classes. Among the golf courses, open to the public is Confederation Park Golf Course, 6.5 km (4 miles) from the hotel. Downhill skiing and other activities are available at Canada Olympic Park, 14 km (8.5 miles) away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 24.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 35 per night
- Late check-out fee: CAD 35.00
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 10.00 per day
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.