Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 bed
King Leisure Non Smoking
- 1 king
1 Double Bed Nonsmoking
- 1 double
1 Queen Bed Nonsmoking
- 1 queen
Eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool, in Calgary (Calgary South - MacLeod Trail)
With a stay at Holiday Inn Calgary - Macleod Trail South in Calgary (Calgary South - MacLeod Trail), you'll be minutes from Stanley Park and close to Calgary Tower.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Firefighters Museum of Calgary and St. Mary's Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 151 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and a television in the lobby.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a computer station. Planning an event in Calgary? This hotel has 5197 square feet (483 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Calgary - Macleod Trail South features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 5197 square feet (483 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a fireplace in the lobby, and laundry facilities.
Holiday Inn Calgary - Macleod Trail South is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5197
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 483
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 151
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 4
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Room service (limited hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Free outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Microwave (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Cable TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pay movies
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Breakfast is available for a surcharge between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
South Forty2 - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per stay
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.