Please enter your travel dates.
Delta Two Queen Beds
- 2 Queen Beds
- One King Bed
ModeDeluxe One King Pullout
- One King Bed
South Calgary hotel with 2 indoor pools, waterslide
With a stay at Delta Calgary South in Calgary (Calgary South - MacLeod Trail), you'll be close to Southcentre Mall and Heritage Park Historical Village.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Maple Ridge Golf Course and Carburn Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 252 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries.
Dip into one of the 2 indoor swimming pools or 2 spa tubs and enjoy other recreational amenities, which include a waterslide. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can take in a pool view, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and technology support staff. Planning an event in Calgary? This hotel has 64583 square feet (6000 square meters) of space consisting of a ballroom, banquet facilities, and exhibit space. Free self parking is available onsite.
In South Calgary, this Delta hotel is 16 km (10 mi) from the Calgary Zoo, 9 km (5 mi) from the Calgary stampede, 5 km (3 mi) from Heritage Park Historical Village and 10 km (6 mi) to Downtown Calgary. It is also located in a business and shopping district, and close to a full-service spa.
The Delta Calgary South has 2 buildings, The Tower and The Atrium. Both buildings offer indoor swimming pools; the Tower building's pool features a water slide. The property also offers 2 spa tubs. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available. Other amenities include a fitness room, complimentary newspapers, and complimentary parking.
The Atrium Café, Bonaventure Lounge, and Boomtown Pub & Grill are on site. The main floor offers a multi-station business center with 6,000 square meters (64,583 square feet) of meeting facilities. The fitness center is located on the third floor, accessible from both the Tower and Atrium buildings.
Delta Calgary South allows pets in specific rooms.
This is a smoke-free property (violaters may face fines). Children are welcome.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 252
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 8
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Technology support staff
- Number of indoor pools - 2
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 6000
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 64583
- Free outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Extra towels/bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Voice mail
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free local calls
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Multi-line phone
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Ergonomic chair
- Digital TV service
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Free Wi-Fi
Boomtown Pub & Grill - Open for lunch and dinner. Western Canadian cuisine. Large wine menu; 16 draft beers.
Bonaventure Lounge - Open from late morning until after midnight (closes at midnight on Sundays). TV. Limited menu.
Atrium Café - Serving breakfast, lunch, or dinner in the sunny Atrium courtyard.
Delta Calgary South offers two indoor swimming pools, one with a large water slide. Spa tubs and fitness facilities are also on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The Delta Calgary South has two buildings, The Tower and The Atrium. Guests must check-in at the Tower Front Desk.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 3 percent destination fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per room, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.