Please enter your travel dates.
Signature Room, 1 King Bed - Club Lounge Access!
Deluxe Junior Suite
- 1 king and 1 sofa bed
Signature Club King Suite
- 1 king and 1 sofa bed
Near Calgary downtown, with pool
Delta Bow Valley is in the heart of Calgary, walking distance from Armengol Statues and Petro-Canada Centre.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Olympic Plaza and EPCOR CENTRE for the Performing Arts.
Make yourself at home in one of the 394 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Pay movies and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and a television in the lobby.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a computer station, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Business and leisure travelers, as well as families, frequent this 25-story hotel in downtown Calgary. A collection of original contemporary western Canadian art adorns the walls and hallways at the lobby and conference room levels. The hotel is located across the street from major Canadian government offices.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the facility including guest rooms and public areas. The 24-hour business center offers 2 computers, printers and office amenities for guest convenience. Other services available upon request.
There is an indoor pool, spa tub, sauna, and 24-hour fitness facility. Underground heated parking is available on site; RVs, trailers and trucks must be reserved in advance (height restrictions and additional fees apply).
Delta Bow Valley allows pets in specific rooms.
This property is smoke-free. Rooms for allergy sensitive guests are available.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 394
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 25
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Express check-in
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
- Year Built 1982
- 24-hour business center
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pillowtop mattress
Elements Bar and Bistro - Upscale casual dining for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Simple, fresh, authentic regional menu items are paired with premium Canadian wines.
A full service Starbucks is also available on site.
Suitable for strolling, jogging, or cycling, the pathways along the meandering Bow River right outside the hotel connect to other municipal pathways. There are 550 kilometers (320 miles) of paved trails within Calgary city limits.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Toboggan run nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per room (varies based on length of stay)
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.