Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room - 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds - Breakfast for 2 Adults
- 2 queen
- Accommodations as selected
- Complimentary breakfast daily for 2 adults
Family-friendly Calgary hotel with an indoor pool
With a stay at Coast Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre in Calgary, you'll be near the airport and close to Sunridge Mall and McCall Lake Golf Course.
This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Aero Space Museum of Calgary and Calgary Zoo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 248 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a nightclub, an indoor pool, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and express check-in. Planning an event in Calgary? This hotel has 182986 square feet (17,000 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided at no charge.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Coast Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre provides a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 182986 square feet (17,000 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This family-friendly hotel also offers a nightclub, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Coast Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre has designated areas for smoking.
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Room service (24 hours)
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 248
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Pool table
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 12
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Designated smoking areas
- Airport transportation
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 182986
- Concierge services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Valet parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 17,000
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 13
- Self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking, Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Coast Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Swimming on site
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 13.00 for adults and CAD 7.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per room, per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.