Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 king
- 2 double
- 1 king
- 1 king and 1 sofa bed
Caguas eco-friendly hotel with a casino
With a stay at Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real in Caguas, you'll be in the mountains and within the region of Carite State Forest.
Make yourself at home in one of the 126 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Your room comes with a Select Comfort bed. Complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Head straight for the casino, or wait for that lucky feeling while you enjoy one of the other recreational opportunities, such as a nightclub and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar and a pool view. You can also stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Breakfast is available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a computer station, audiovisual equipment, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an outdoor pool, Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real provides a waterslide and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. This 3-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a casino, a nightclub, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 126
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Parking (surcharge)
- Exhibit space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool sun loungers
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- Beach towels
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
X.O. Le Bistro - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a waterslide, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Beach volleyball nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 16 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 50
- Late check-out fee: USD 30.80
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.