Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed - Non Refundable
- 1 queen
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds - Non Refundable
- 2 single
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed - Non Refundable
- 1 queen and 1 sofa bed
Superior Twin Room - Non Refundable
- 2 single and 1 sofa bed
Family-friendly hotel with a health club, in Buenos Aires (Palermo)
Located in Buenos Aires (Palermo), Hotel Cristoforo Colombo is minutes from La Rural Convention Center and King Fahd Islamic Cultural Center.
This family-friendly hotel is close to Estadio Monumental and University of Buenos Aires.
Make yourself at home in one of the 160 air-conditioned rooms featuring microwaves and minibars. Rooms have private patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, a sauna, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite, and additional parking (subject to charges) can be found nearby.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, Hotel Cristoforo Colombo provides a health club and a sauna. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room. This family-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Parking is also available nearby (surcharge).
Hotel Cristoforo Colombo is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 160
- Number of floors - 15
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Health club
- Half board rates available
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- In-room massage available
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a sauna, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per night
- Pet fee: USD 45 per pet, per night
- Pet deposit: USD 10 per stay
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Certification for Sustainable Tourism (CST), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.