Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room
- One Double or One Twin Bed
- One Double Bed
4-star Mediterranean hotel in Budapest (Jozsefvaros) near Hungarian National Museum
A stay at Mercure Budapest Museum Hotel places you in the heart of Budapest, walking distance from Hungarian National Museum and Dohany Street Synagogue.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Hungarian Jewish Museum and Archives and Eotvos Lorand University.
Make yourself at home in one of the 104 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. Additional amenities at this Mediterranean hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Budapest? This hotel has 258 square feet (24 square meters) of space consisting of small meeting rooms and exhibit space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a spa tub, Mercure Budapest Museum Hotel features a sauna and a steam room. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 258 square feet (24 square meters) include exhibit space. This Mediterranean hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in 2012.
Mercure Budapest Museum Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 104
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Tour assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 24
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Year Built 1890
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 258
- Steam room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Bathtub or shower
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 4 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: HUF 3500 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: HUF 7500-9500 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: HUF 5100 per night
- Pet fee: HUF 4500 per pet, per night (maximum HUF 6000 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: HUF 9000 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Hungary. This property is rated 4 star.