Book your room at Marriott Executive Apartments Millennium Court
Studio, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Apartment, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Family-friendly hotel in Budapest (Budapest City Centre) near Rudas Baths
With a stay at Marriott Executive Apartments Millennium Court, you'll be centrally located in Budapest, steps from Inner City Parish Church and Vaci Street.
This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Liberty Bridge and Magma Gallery.
Make yourself at home in one of the 108 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed, and all rooms are furnished with single sofa beds. 82-cm LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a sauna and a fitness center. This hotel also features concierge services, supervised childcare/activities, and gift shops/newsstands.
Continental breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Budapest? This hotel has 1830 square feet (165 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Marriott Executive Apartments Millennium Court features a sauna and a fitness center. A computer station is located on site and wired high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 1830 square feet (165 square meters) include conference space and meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
- Computer station
- Conference space size (meters) - 165
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Conference space size (feet) - 1830
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 108
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 9
- Shopping on site
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wired internet access (18 EUR per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet (18 EUR per 24 hours surcharge)
In your room
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- DVD player
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Sofa bed size
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Espresso maker
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Segway rental/tour nearby
The fine print for Marriott Executive Apartments Millennium Court
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- All citizens of Hungary will be charged the national value-added tax
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 18 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 18 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 32 per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.