Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room
- One Double Bed
Standard Double or Twin Room
Superior Double or Twin Room
- One Double Bed
Design Hotel near Luxemburg square
With a stay at Radisson Blu EU Hotel, Brussels, you'll be centrally located in Brussels, steps from Place du Luxembourg and Parlamentarium.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of European Parliament and European Union Parliament Building.
Make yourself at home in one of the 146 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature makeup/shaving mirrors and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include currency exchange, express check-in, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities.
Guests at the Radisson Blu EU can work out in the modern fitness center, which is fully equipped with multiple training machines and free weights; professional trainers are on hand to offer advice and assistance, and guests can unwind in the sauna. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can offer a range of services, including a three-hour express laundry service, organisation of sightseeing tours, booking theater tickets, and late check-out.
Other services include a buffet breakfast (surcharge) served in the onsite restaurant, 24-hour room service, a chic cocktail bar, and free wireless Internet access throughout the hotel. Garage parking is available for a surcharge. Business guests can enjoy access to six meeting rooms, fully equipped with conference technology and with a capacity for up to 100 people.
- Steam room
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 146
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Year Built 2006
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Trouser press
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Williard's Restaurant - Serves international dishes and Belgian specialities in a casual setting. The bar menu offers snacks, cocktails, and a large selection of Belgian beers.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Aerobics nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7.58 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.