Availability: Novotel Brussels off Grand'Place
4-star family-friendly hotel in Brussels (City Centre - Grand Place) near La Grand Place
With a stay at Novotel Brussels off Grand'Place, you'll be centrally located in Brussels, steps from Galeries St. Hubert and Moof Museum.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Royal Theatre Toone and The King's House.
Make yourself at home in one of the 138 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a health club and bicycles to rent. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and a television in the lobby.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Novotel Brussels off Grand'Place Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This family-friendly hotel also offers a health club, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance.
Novotel Brussels off Grand'Place is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 138
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 1989
- Conference space size (feet) - 506
- Snack bar/deli
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Sofa bed size
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Foodsquare - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Playground on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Novotel Brussels off Grand'Place Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7.50 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 23 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per night
- Additional Details
Children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Assessed, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.