Availability: NH Brussels Airport
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Single Room Bed and Breakfast PromoMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Superior Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Double Bed & Breakfast PromoMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant in Machelen (Diegem)
Located in Machelen (Diegem), NH Brussels Airport is close to NATO Headquarters and Albert Couvreur Pharmaceutical Collection.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Confederate Museum and Woluwe-Saint-Lambert Communal Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 234 guestrooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in the lobby, and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Machelen? This hotel has 2723 square feet (253 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
NH Brussels Airport Amenities
In addition to a spa tub, NH Brussels Airport features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 2723 square feet (253 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available 24 hours).
NH Brussels Airport is a smoke-free property.
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 234
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 2723
- Spa tub
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 253
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Climate control
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Pillow menu
NH Brussels Airport has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
NH Brussels Airport Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 5
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 100
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
- Additional Details
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Groen Nogle (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.