Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room
- One Double Bed
Superior Double or Twin Room
- One Double Bed
Deluxe Double Room
- One Double Bed
- One Double Bed
4-star eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant in Machelen (Diegem)
Located in Machelen (Diegem), NH Brussels Airport is close to NATO Headquarters and Albert Couvreur Pharmaceutical Collection.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Confederate Museum and Woluwe-Saint-Lambert Communal Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 234 guestrooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, billiards, and a television in the lobby.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include audiovisual equipment, currency exchange, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Machelen? This hotel has 2723 square feet (253 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a spa tub, NH Brussels Airport features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 4-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 2723 square feet (253 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available 24 hours).
NH Brussels Airport is a smoke-free property.
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 234
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2723
- Free outdoor parking
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Spa tub
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Tour assistance
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Multilingual staff
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 253
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Pillow menu
NH Brussels Airport has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 5
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 100
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
- Additional Details
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Groen Nogle (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.