Please enter your travel dates.
Single Room (Cozy)
- 1 bed
Charming Room with Bubble Bath
- 1 king
- 1 double
Standard Double Room
- 1 double
4-star romantic hotel in Brussels (European Quarter) near European Union Parliament Building
With a stay at Martin's Brussels EU in Brussels (European Quarter), you'll be minutes from European Commission Headquarters and Schuman Plein.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Jubilee Park and Concert Noble.
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Windows open to city and garden views. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature handheld showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a health club and a sauna. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar and a garden view. You can also stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include an Internet point, audiovisual equipment, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center, banquet facilities, and a meeting/conference room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities will be closed from 17 April 2014 to 21 April 2014 (dates subject to change):
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 18 July to 31 August:
- One of the dining venues
The following facilities are closed on Christmas Day (25 December), Christmas Eve (24 December), New Year's Day (1 January), and New Year's Eve (31 December):
- One of the dining venues
This information supersedes all other information in this property's description that relates to these amenities.
- Dining venue
Martin's Brussels EU features a health club and a sauna. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities include a conference center and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Martin's Brussels EU is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Health club
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Internet point
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Street parking (metered)
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary bottled water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Bathrobes (on request)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Individually furnished
- City view
- Garden view
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Icones - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
In-room dining choices include breakfast and dinner, available from room service (during limited hours).
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room, Pet maximum weight in kg is
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7.15 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 23 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per night
- Pet deposit: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EMAS II (EMS – environmental only), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.