Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 king
- 1 queen
- 1 king
- 1 king
Modern Brussels hotel near Grand Place
With a stay at Le Meridien Brussels, you'll be centrally located in Brussels, steps from Moof Museum and Square Brussels Meeting Centre.
This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Mont des Arts and Galeries St. Hubert.
Make yourself at home in one of the 224 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. High-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center. Additional amenities include babysitting/childcare, gift shops/newsstands, and shopping on site.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a ballroom, banquet facilities, and exhibit space. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 10 April to 21 April:
- Dining venue
A small but well-equipped fitness center at Le Meridien Bruxelles offers guests the opportunity to work out in a bright and airy room.
The hotel has a fully serviced business center and offers a choice of 12 meeting rooms with capacity for 10-250 people, and wireless Internet access.
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking garage
- Secure parking
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Exhibit space
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 224
- Number of floors - 6
- Babysitting or childcare
- Currency exchange
- Medical assistance available
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Shopping on site
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Gift shops or newsstand
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
L'Epicerie Restaurant - Large windows provide excellent views of the Place d'Espagne from this modern and airy dining room. An American buffet breakfast is served here each morning, as well as a choice of set-price and a la carte lunch and dinner menus featuring international cuisine. Modern table and glassware adds to the bright, contemporary style of the restaurant which also has a private rooms for up to 10 diners.
Longitude 4º 21' - Recently renovated, this coffee bar welcomes guests with comfortable couches and a library, and serves premium Italian coffee. Light meals are also available throughout the day.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Playground nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Cash not accepted
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 28 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.