Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 king
Deluxe Breakfast Package
- 1 bed
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
- 2 beds
4.5-star family-friendly Brisbane hotel near Roma Street Parkland
A stay at Traders Hotel, Brisbane places you in the heart of Brisbane, walking distance from Brisbane Private Hospital and Tower Mill.
This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Brisbane City Hall and King George Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 191 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature hair dryers and bathrobes. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a sauna and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and a computer station. Event facilities at this hotel consist of small meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Traders Hotel, Brisbane features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include a ballroom and banquet facilities. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Traders Hotel, Brisbane has designated areas for smoking.
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 191
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 17
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Tour assistance
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
MJ s Restaurant and Bar - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Playground nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 29 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.