Book your room at Stamford Plaza Brisbane
Superior, One Twin Bed, River ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, River ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Twin Room, River ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, River ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, River ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Junior Suite, Twin Beds, River ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
5-star luxury hotel in Brisbane near Queen Street Mall
With a stay at Stamford Plaza Brisbane, you'll be centrally located in Brisbane, steps from Naldham House and minutes from Brisbane Botanic Gardens.
This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Eagle Street Pier and St. Stephens Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 252 air-conditioned guestrooms. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have bathrobes and slippers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (complimentary).
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), a hair salon, and shopping on site.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Brisbane? This hotel has 8436 square feet (784 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an outdoor pool, Stamford Plaza Brisbane provides a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 8436 square feet (784 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 252
- Number of floors - 22
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Hair salon
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Shopping on site
- Outdoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 8436
- Conference space size (meters) - 784
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 10 AUD per hour ), Wired internet access ( 10 AUD per hour )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 10 AUD per hour ), Wired high-speed internet ( 10 AUD per hour )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Where to Eat
Stamford Plaza Brisbane has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 42 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 10 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 10 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 10 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: AUD 10 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 40 per night
- Valet parking fee: AUD 45 per night
- Early check-in fee: AUD 100
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.