Please enter your travel dates.
Superior, One Twin Bed, River View - Best Available Rate
- One Twin Bed
Deluxe Twin Room, River View - Best Available Rate
- One Twin Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, River View - Best Available Rate
- One King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, River View - Best Available Rate
- One King Bed
5-star luxury hotel in Brisbane near Queen Street Mall
With a stay at Stamford Plaza Brisbane, you'll be centrally located in Brisbane, steps from Naldham House and minutes from Brisbane Botanic Gardens.
This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Eagle Street Pier and St. Stephens Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 252 air-conditioned guestrooms. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have bathrobes and slippers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and you can also request rollaway/extra beds.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), a hair salon, and shopping on site.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Brisbane? This hotel has 8436 square feet (784 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
In addition to an outdoor pool, Stamford Plaza Brisbane provides a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 8436 square feet (784 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and a ballroom. This luxury hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 252
- Audiovisual equipment
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 22
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Hair salon
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Shopping on site
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Currency exchange
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 8436
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 784
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Stamford Plaza Brisbane has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 42 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 10 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 10 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in limited public areas: AUD 10 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in limited public areas: AUD 10 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: AUD 25 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 40 per night
- Valet parking fee: AUD 45 per night
- Early check-in fee: AUD 100
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.