Please enter your travel dates.
- One King and Two Single Beds
4-star apartment in Brisbane near Queen Street Mall
Located in Brisbane, Royal Albert Hotel is minutes from Queen Street Mall and Museum of Brisbane.
This 4-star apartment is within close proximity of King George Square and St. Stephens Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your pillowtop bed comes with cotton sheets, and all rooms are furnished with double sofa beds. Relax and take in city views from the privacy of your room. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Make use of convenient amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the apartment's room service (during limited hours).
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, an Internet point, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
The apartment offers a restaurant. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Brisbane apartment also offers tour/ticket assistance, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1913
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Internet point
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary newspaper
- Premium bedding
- Sofa bed
- Welcome amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Iron/ironing board
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Shower/tub combination
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- Pillowtop mattress
- City view
- Sofa bed size
- Satellite TV service
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- DVD player
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Royal Albert Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1:00 PM
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10.00 and USD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 40 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 20 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 10 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 22 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 22 per night
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.