Book your room at Royal Albert Hotel
4-star apartment in Brisbane near Queen Street Mall
Located in Brisbane, Royal Albert Hotel is minutes from Queen Street Mall and Museum of Brisbane.
This 4-star apartment is within close proximity of King George Square and St. Stephens Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed, and all rooms are furnished with double sofa beds. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Make use of convenient amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the apartment's room service (during limited hours).
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Royal Albert Hotel
At your hotel
The apartment offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This Brisbane apartment also offers tour/ticket assistance, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1913
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Room service (limited hours)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 40 USD per week )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 20 USD per 24-hour period )
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Sofa bed
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Premium TV channels
- Pillowtop mattress
- Sofa bed size
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Royal Albert Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
The fine print for Royal Albert Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 1:00 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10.00 and USD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 40 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 20 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 22 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 22 per night
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.