Book your room at Quattro on Astor Apartments
1 Bedroom Apartment with BalconyMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
1 Bedroom City View Apartment with BalconyMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
2 Bedroom Apartment with BalconyMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 1 infant)
2 Bedroom City View Apartment with BalconyMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 1 infant)
2 Bedroom Penthouse Apartment with BalconyMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 1 infant)
4-star family-friendly Spring Hill apartment near Queen Street Mall
A stay at Quattro on Astor Apartments places you in the heart of Spring Hill, walking distance from St. John's Anglican Cathedral and Brisbane Customs House.
This 4-star apartment is within close proximity of ANZAC Square War Memorial and Tower Mill.
Make yourself at home in one of the 52 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Rooms have private furnished balconies. LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Conveniences include separate sitting areas and microwaves, and housekeeping is provided weekly.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This apartment also features wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services.
You can find a meal at a coffee shop/café serving guests of Quattro on Astor Apartments, or stop in at a grocery/convenience store. Continental breakfasts are served on weekdays for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), dry cleaning/laundry services, and an elevator (lift). Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The apartment offers a coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). In addition to an outdoor pool, Quattro on Astor Apartments provides a spa tub and a sauna. This family-friendly apartment also offers a rooftop terrace, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Quattro on Astor Apartments is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 52
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Grocery/convenience store
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of floors - 13
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (15.00 AUD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (15.00 AUD per 24 hours surcharge), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- DVD player
- Furnished balcony
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Separate sitting area
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Second bathroom
- Private bathroom
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays.
Cafe Da Vina - This café serves breakfast only.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
Children under 14 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk will be open during the following times:
Check-in hours on public holidays are from 9 AM to noon.
Guests planning to arrive after hours are required to contact the property in advance, using contact details provided in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: AUD 8 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 15.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 20.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 15.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 35.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the apartment prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.